Getting information off the internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant.
— Mitchell Kapor
Indeed, if you Google ‘CLL’ you will get millions of hits–at the time this page was created, about 15,500,000! So where do you start?
Note: Throughout this website, links to five outstanding resources will be marked with distinctive logos:
- Visit PubMed Health which is another good resource for information, similar in content to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society website.
- Visit Genentech BioOncology which has some amazing and informative graphics and animations about the cellular biology of CLL. In particular, explore
- Explore the content of this website by selecting links on the Menu Bar and the drop-down menus.
- Use one of the widgetson the right sidebar to locate content on this website. For example,
- Enter a word or short phrase in the Search box,
- Click a Tag,
- Select a Category, and
- Visit and explore Patient Power and CLL Topics.
whenever you have a need or a suggestion for questions, topics, or specific content or links to be added to this website, please submit them via Feedback on the Help drop-down menu.