The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has published a free video on making treatment decisions. You are invited to watch the new video to learn more about:
- tips for planning discussions with your healthcare team about treatment decisions;
- working with an LLS Information Specialist to obtain personalized information and guidance;
- strengthening communication with your healthcare team;
- coping with the challenges of an NHL or CLL diagnosis; and
- finding additional resources to support you on your cancer journey.
In a recent Patient Power interview, Dr. Jeff Sharman discusses what to consider when choosing a CLL treatment path. In March 2013, he published a post on his blog which includes options and opinions to consider if/when selecting a therapy for CLL. Both the video and post complement the LLS video.