Some visitors to gotCLL.com come to it in search of information on Vitamin D and CLL Since it has been awhile since I last researched the topic, I did so today and have added new links to selected findings on the Vitamin D page, including:
- an informative video from the APT series Second Opinion;
- two tables addressing the question, how much vitamin D is needed for health?
- low vitamin D increases pneumonia risk in older adults;
- low vitamin D levels and risk of CLL (July 2013);
- Medicare Policies and Guidelines on vitamin D testing;
- information on vitamin D and cancer prevention from the National Cancer Institute; and
- vitamin D testing options from the Vitamin D Council.